WIN WITH SAP BUSINESS ONE AND SAP BY DESIGN!
WIN ONE OF THESE FULLY FUNCTIONING RADIO-CONTROLLED MODEL TEAM BMW TURKINGTON RACE CARS!
WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE THE ONE DOING THE WINNING?
Thanks to our partners at SAP, you could win one of these Team BMW radio controlled cars! These special pieces are custom built and not available to buy. This is a very rare opportunity to win a money can’t buy prize!
HOW TO ENTER
- Like the competition post on the Colin Turkington twitter page
- Retweet the post with the comment #SAPBusinessOne #ColinTurkington
- Follow the SAP Business One twitter page
- Closing date for entry will be Saturday 6th July at 11pm.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The promoter is: SAP (UK) Ltd (company no.02152073) whose registered office is at Clockhouse Place, Bedfont Road, Feltham, Middlesex, TW14 8HD
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 16 years or over except employees of SAP and BMW UK and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via the Colin Turkington Twitter.
6. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
7. Closing date for entry will be Saturday 6th July at 11pm. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
Like the competition post on the Colin Turkington twitter page.
Retweet the competition post with a comment.
Follow the SAP Business One twitter account.
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows:
One fully functioning Team BMW Radio Controlled race car in the decals of the Colin Turkington Team BMW 3 Series BTCC race car.
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable.
13. The winner will be chosen at random by software, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
14. The winner will be notified by DM on Twitter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered by email communication and the winner agrees to participate in promotion of their win.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: SAP UK, Clockhouse Place, Bedfont Road, Feltham, Middlesex, TW14 8HD
21. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Colin Turkington and SAP UK will judge the competition and decide on the winner which will be picked at random from all complete entries via Twitter.
SAP ‘s decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
The entrant must be following @SAPBusinessOne on Twitter in order to enter.
SAP UK shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
SAP UK also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.Back to news