TURKINGTON’S 2023 TEAM BMW CHALLENGER
PRETTY AS A PICTURE – YOUR NEW LOOK TEAM BMW RACE CAR!
- Buckinghamshire’s Colin Turkington has revealed his Team BMW livery for the 2023 British Touring Car Championship.
- Unveiled today, at the BMW UK Summit ONE headquarters, the 330e M Sport race car is a fresh spin on last year’s classic touring car look as BMW UK renew their relationship with the 63 times BTCC race winner and West Surrey Racing.
- Colin Turkington will race as number 4 for this years BTCC season, his 19th year in the series.
- The 4-time champion will also return to the driving seat of WSR’s 3 Series chassis 006, now fully rebuilt following the Oulton Park incident of June 2022.
- Keep scrolling down for a look back at the Team BMW BTCC liveries from seasons past.
BTCC PRE-SEASON TESTING
Colin and the team will hit the track later this week to begin their pre-season test programme. The 2023 BTCC season kicks off on April 22nd / 23rd at Donington Park, the first of two visits to the Derbyshire circuit this year.
Your 10 BTCC race day dates are listed below:
SPOT THE DIFFERENCE!
What’s been your favourite livery over the years? Enjoy a glance back at Colin’s Team BMW race cars from previous seasons!