SAP STRENGTHEN SUPPORT FOR TURKINGTON
COLIN TURKINGTON AND SAP LAUNCH 5TH YEAR OF PARTNERSHIP WITH SUSTAINABLE WATER CARTON CAMPAIGN
- Colin Turkington and SAP are proud to announce the 5th year of their partnership within the BTCC as the series embarks on it’s new Hybrid era.
- SAP partnered the four-time Champion at the start of the 2018 season and have been extremely proud of his success in that time.
- Last season they launched a campaign together to stamp out the use of single use plastic bottles within the team by creating SAP Business ByDesign reusable bottles for all team personnel.
- This year, they are delighted to launch SAP branded water cartons to continue that message.
- Colin will be giving away SAP water cartons during the BTCC race weekend pitlane walkabouts to fans spreading the message about reducing single use plastic bottle consumption.
- SAP are also providing BTCC organisers TOCA with cartons for their VIP guests and staff throughout all ten BTCC meetings to help reduce their carbon footprint.
- The SAP water cartons are a paper-based carton and plant-based cap made wholly from renewable and sustainable materials.
- The cartons are 100% renewable, recyclable and reusable.
- Every BTCC fan that shares an image of them #reusing or #recycling the carton will be automatically entered into a competition to win tickets to the next BTCC race weekend.
WHAT DO SAP HAVE TO SAY?
“I’m thrilled to continue our successful partnership with Colin in the BTCC,” said Michael Egan Head of UKI SAP S/4HANA Cloud, SAP Business One, SAP Business ByDesign. “The BTCC series is leading the way by being the first major touring car championship in the world to integrate hybrid power and we were keen to increase our presence at this key time.”
Colin has represented the SAP brand with integrity and success since 2018 and as a company we have shared some incredible memories with him during this time. As he begins his quest for a record breaking fifth title, I wanted to ensure our support once again.
“Last season, we launched a campaign to stamp out single use plastic bottles within Team BMW and for 2022 our water carton campaign is set to continue that sustainability story. Colin’s ability to sustain success in the BTCC is remarkable and we are proud to help him with his sustainability mission off the track. Our message with RISE with SAP is Driving Business Innovation Together, and by supporting Colin in the BTCC, we seek to achieve that in more ways than one.”
Head of UKI | SAP S/4HANA Cloud | SAP Business One | SAP Business ByDesign
RISE with SAP
This season will see Colin promote RISE with SAP, a solution that helps businesses to drive innovation and become intelligent and sustainable enterprises, with top-line, bottom-line and green-line growth.
WIN TICKETS TO THE NEXT BTCC EVENT
Every social media snap of the SAP cartons automatically enters you into a competition to win tickets to the next BTCC event! Simply share a snap of the carton tagging @colinturkington and @SAP including the hashtags #RISEwithSAP #recycle #reuse to be in with a chance!