NEW ONLINE MARKETPLACE ANNOUNCE COLIN TURKINGTON AS BRAND AMBASSADOR
FOUR-TIMES BTCC CHAMPION TO FLY THE FLAG FOR EXCITING NEW SALES PLATFORM
- Colin Turkington has today been confirmed as an official Brand Ambassador for exciting new online sales platform Motorsport Showroom.
- Founded in late 2022, the motorsport marketplace has emerged with intent in recent months, and its partnership with Team BMW star Turkington further strengthens its reach into the global motorsport community.
- Motorsport Showroom was launched to provide enthusiasts with a specialist platform to buy and sell all things Motorsport.
- Competition cars, drives, equipment, memorabilia, spares and transport-related products are all available.
- Operated by a team of experts with a wealth of experience in the motorsport industry, the platform prides itself on having a synergy with the four-times BTCC champion both with an acute attention to detail and desire to be the best.
With plans to provide editorial content and grow a passionate community, Motorsport Showroom value the importance of having a high performing brand ambassador and being part of that story. Managing Director Aaran Moulton-Smith feels that Turkington is their dream brand ambassador,
“We are really happy to have Colin onboard as a Brand Ambassador with his amazing track record. We have had the pleasure of working with him in the past on other projects, so for us to tie up with Motorsport Showroom makes this season really exciting.”Arran Moulton-Smith: Managing Director
ATTENTION TO DETAIL
Impressed by the expertise behind the scenes and the people involved, Colin Turkington confirms that the vision of this platform aligns with his brand and believes the site will go from strength to strength in the coming months.
“When you meet the people and understand the plans behind this exciting new marketplace, their strength of experience, knowledge, and passion shine through. The attention to detail and investment in Motorsport Showroom has been so meticulously executed and I admire their vision. It’s my absolute pleasure to become a brand ambassador for Aaran, Harry and the team and I cannot wait to watch the rapid growth of this business.”Colin Turkington
EXCITING NEW MARKETPLACE
Along with stunning race cars carrying compelling back stories, there’s motorsport equipment and unique motorsport memorabilia all on the one platform. For the race fan, items such as driver’s old race suits, used car panels and BTCC champagne bottles are all available to purchase.
Motorsport Showroom is currently offering free listings, sitewide until March 31st.
Follow Colin’s 19th BTCC season when the series officially launches at Brands Hatch on 12th April. The Team BMW racing driver revealed his 2023 challenger earlier this week and will take to the track today, for his first pre-season test.
For more information please visit Motorsport ShowroomBack to news