WIN WITH SAP!
WIN A PAIR OF WEEKEND BTCC TICKETS TO THE NEXT EVENT!
WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE THE ONE DOING THE WINNING?
WIN A PAIR OF TICKETS TO THE NEXT BTCC EVENT!
Thanks to my partners at SAP you could be joining us at the next BTCC event with weekend tickets! We want to remove single use plastic bottles from the BTCC paddock and we want you to rise to the challenge of being more sustainable in your everyday lives too. Similarly, RISE with SAP is a solution that helps businesses to drive innovation and become intelligent and sustainable enterprises, with top-line, bottom-line and green-line growth. Read on to find out how you could win a pair of weekend tickets to the next BTCC event!
HOW TO ENTER
- Get yourself an SAP water carton at the next BTCC event
- Recycle it, reuse it or keep it as memorabilia
- Take a snap of your SAP carton
- Share it on socials tagging @colinturkington and @SAP using hashtags #RISEwithSAP #recycle #resuse
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The promoter is: Colin Turkington.
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 16 years or over except employees of Colin Turkington and SAP UK and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter can be found online at www.colinturkington.com/win.
6. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
7. Closing date for entry will be the Monday before the next race weekend at 12pm. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
Get yourself an SAP water carton at the BTCC pitlane walkabouts
Share a snap of your recycled or reused SAP water carton on either Twitter / Facebook / Instagram or TikTok
Tag @colinturkington and @SAP using the hashtags #RISEwithSAP #recycle #reuse
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows:
One pair of general admission tickets to the next BTCC race weekend. Includes access for the Saturday and Sunday for two adults. Children go free!
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable.
13. The winner will be chosen at random by software, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
14. The winner will be notified by email within 1 day of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 24 hours of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner and confirm prize delivery address by email communication and the winner agrees to participate in promotion of their win.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
21. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
22. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Colin Turkington and not to any other party.
23. Colin Turkington and his associates will judge the competition and decide on the winner which will be picked at random from all complete entries via the social media channels.
24. The entrant must follow Colin Turkington on one social media channel to be eligible to enter.
25. Colin Turkington shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
26. Colin Turkington also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of his control.